Here's our recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes!
You'll need: A tall glass, a cone bag, chocolate cupcake mix, Reese's Pieces candies, a rubberband, a ribbon and a tag.
2. Add 2 cups of cake mix to bag.
3. Top the cake mix with the Reese's Pieces candies.
4. Tie the bag off with a colorful rubberband.
5. Write a tag with the following instructions for baking the cupcakes and a message:
- Empty mix into medium mixing bowl.
- Add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup water & 4 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- Pour into greased muffin tins
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes
Enjoy with love from:
(Your name here)______________
6. Attach tag to the cone with a ribbon and an accessory and give as a gift!
Coming up next: We show you how to make the cupcakes!