Here are the instructions for how to make the cupcakes we told you about in the last post:
You'll need: Your gifted cone bag, eggs, water, vegetable oil, peanut butter, chocolate icing and water
1. Empty mix into medium mixing bowl.
2. Add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup water & 4 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
3. Blend well until smooth.
4. Pour into greased muffin tins.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Peanut Butter Glaze (topping):
1. Mix 1 cup of chocolate icing, 2 tbsp of peanut butter and 3 tsp of water.
2. Spread over cupcakes.